August 24, 2015
This entry was posted on Monday, August 24th, 2015 at 2:01 pm and tagged with Duties and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Bias in view of Hephaestion
- Review of Hephaestion’s appearances in Ian Worthington’s “Ptolemy I: King and Pharaoh of Egypt”
- Hephaestion: Human or Dancer?
- Review of J. Reames’ “An Atypical Affair? Alexander the Great, Hephaistion Amyntoros and the Nature of Their Relationship”
- Alexander the Great: Master of the Ancient World
Angela on Review of Hephaestion’s… Angela Pitt on The reason why The Most Iconic Roya… on Alexander’s Clothes Foddrell on Alexander’s Clothes Isabela Moreira on Review of J. Reames’…
Leave a Reply